Access the Member Directory, request forms, and other church content by creating a members-only account on the church website.
By having content that is visible only to those who have a login, content is safer and cannot be viewed by everyone on the planet. This is a good, no, this is a great thing! So, to get started.
- At the Edmondsumc.org home page, please Hover or Click the Our Church to view a drop down menu list of webpage choices.
- Click Member Login at the end of the drop down menu list.
Got an Account or Need a New Account?
- If new to EUMC or a member who has not accessed the new EUMC Website Member Login webpage, please scroll down the page until seeing on the left, Don’t Have an Account.
- Click Don’t Have an Account and complete all required form information identified by an * (asterisk), then, to the right of the word Captcha, click inside the square box to indicate “I’m not a robot.”
- Click the Register button.
- Once the email is received you are ready to login!
Logging in to the Member Login webpage:
- At the Member Login webpage.
- Enter your User Name in the highlighted box to the right.
- Tab and enter your Password in highlighted box to the right.
- Click inside the square box next to Remember Me only if you do not want to enter your Username and Password each time you login; otherwise, leave the box blank.
- Click the black Log In button.
Next week’s eNews Website Tip will list the content found on the Member Login webpage.